life is a paradox.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Til' the day I found you.

Dearest,
It's not about the words that you say,
nor the amount of "I love you" that transpired.
It's not about the things that you buy,
it's all about what you feel.
_
There are times that we'll need to type our assignments,
prepare our presentations,
choose our attire for the meeting tomorrow;
we all need our personal space.
_
Professional time robber; I am not,
but clingy lil' boy I am within.
Too many roles,
have I forgotten how to choose?
_
Busy busy busy,
we all have sinned; have we not?
But time will bring us further and be more matured,
as we grow together, hand in hand.
_
I once thought,
Love is a powerful thing,
but neither tangible,
nor reachable, or existent.
_
Til' the day I found you.
_
Happy 1st Month, my love. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home