life is a paradox.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I FELL INTO A BLARDY MANHOLE.

Yes, as what the title suggests. =
I sure there's a reason behind why they are called manholes. BECAUSE IT'S FOR MEN TO FALL INTO. WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF.

Make it thoroughly worse?

Bernard was like, "Zhi Han! You dong!! (Alex! Got hole!) *tries to grab me but I shoved him off because I didn't believe.*

*falls in*

I just can't believe it. I mean, he tried to tell me of the impending danger. And I simply ignored and thought it was his usual rubbish and walked straight into the blardy manhole. Lucky I held onto the edge, and didn't fall right into it, it seemed bottomless! Gee. I could have died or something.

wtf. but i'm still dirty and all.

And it is preventable if I took his advice. =\

wtf. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home