life is a paradox.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What do you want?

Well, I believe there are loads of times that you start questioning someone, (probably God, a higher being, or even, sky/stars.) why life is such an irritating procedure.

Like why you can't have something that you want? Why can't that someone, just give that to you?

But if you gave it a thought, do you know what you want to be given? Probably when you know what you want, what you are headed for, and why you want it, everything would be so much simpler for that someone to give.

So why not start thinking what exactly do you want actually?

Author's note: Guess this whole while I've not exactly sure of what I want, so I guess even if the Higher Being wants to give me something for my birthday, he/she/it can't, cause he/she/it doesn't even know what I want, right? Like how to buy a present for a stranger? So, that's what I think and I guess having a goal in mind and moving towards it would be better and at least, you know where're you're at and how much you've progressed.

2005, Thanks for everything. It had been an eventful year, one that really changed me. (CJ, NP, friends, Marvin, Judette, everyone. Thanks.)

2006, welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home