life is a paradox.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

hmmm.

In no particular order, list down :three people you talk to online,four people you see at school, two teachers, three people you love going out with & three people in your sms inbox.

  1. cheryl poh
  2. tan quing jue
  3. terence wah
  4. jane toh
  5. melvin lim
  6. judette teo
  7. clarence foo
  8. joanna zhan
  9. Mrs Winter
  10. Miss Tan (mdm!)
  11. denise chong
  12. chian yu chern
  13. jennifer low
  14. ethan sia
  15. marvin kang

So what do you think of number4?

Haha, the ultimate SLACKER. From the ideas she gave for CATS, I find it hard to even find someone who is lazier than her! LOL, she just got online! :X

How would you feel if number4 slapped you on your face?

Hmmm, I don't know. But I do know that she likes to punch me, ALOT. Maybe I'll hit her hand away?

How nice is number6?

HAHA, JUDE! :) My bestiee. Nice? 10/10? She's always caring, just that she's probably perpetually blur, but still, besttt! :) Good luck on everything girl!

On a scale of 1-10, rate how good looking number5 is.

Melvin! WOOOOO. 8/10!

Will you ever fall for number 11?

Denise Chong? Lol, maybe? Like she's sooooo cute *coughnotcough*! hahahs. Just met her like in the food court yesterday lah.

Honestly, if number8 met with an accident what would you do?

Hmmm, I will be super afraid and rush to the hospital? Like she's soooo fragile and she's my best friend too! (Jo, more friendster profiles? :X)

What sports would you play with number 12?

CYC plays... sports? I don't know, not yet played, maybe Table Tennis one day? Or for the moment, a thigh as a pillow and see how long you last? (no link. :X)

What if number1 got a boyfriend?

Lol, she HAS a boyfriend to start with? :)

Do you hate number 9?

How could I? I looooove this teacher! You rock Mrs Winter! (Though I doubt she'll get to read this) But if you really happen to, really miss your History tutorials! Though you've left CJ, hope to bump into you in town sometime! :)

How much do you like number 2?

Haha, I don't know. Like we're the gh3y partners in class in Semester 1? To think of it, all the guys in my class are considered gh3ys. hahas. :) Those days....

Will 13 and 7 make a good couple?

Doubt so, Clarence is attached with Catherine in any case, right? hahas. :)

Would 14 kill you one day?

YES, Ethan will murder me if I do happen to screw up in any more Soul Calibur tournaments, if there is any that we would be taking part in. :(

Who do you like more? 3 or 10?

OMG. For goodness sake, 10. At least she's a female! Plus she's pretty, cute, athlethic.... (goes on and on...) but Wah is cool toooo! :D

Get five people to do this thing:

If anyone does read my blog in the first place? =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home