life is a paradox.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

In the midst of a drunken stupor (longest coherent post, in the most incoherent stage)

Drinking at Marv's place now, so many people around, but now left shawn, mel, chin wee, marv, nicholas and me. Apparently after like 2-3 hours of drinking, I'm not too... awake. But that also means that emotions are relatively easier to be expressed.
Well, spent sometime on Wednesday decorating marv's place, and doing a card, for Thursday. Well, eventually Thursday came, (like duh. =\) and met Jennifer at Westmall, intending to buy her a cheesecake (Coffee Bean Triple Decker), but hmmm, they didn't have it now, like its the Christmas season and they sold out their cheesecake already. Well, that's something you don't exactly want to hear when you kinda planned everything, like expecting they would honour their promise of having a cake on their website. But ya, I didn't take into consideration that at festive seasons they do change their main menu, like fine, I'm dumb. So, having no Plan B in mind, ya, got pretty pissed and stuff, probably at nothing or no one, but myself. Like, I didn't think of alternatives. So we got to school to get her milk tea, but before we went in, well, she wanted to look for a book. So well, aight. Later met YC and talked and stuff, then Jennifer said she was going to meet Evern, well, so she left and I went to get some suppressers. (apparently they dont last too long)
Well, BA_Comm meeting was great, like everthing went well generally, and went to Yuki Yaki for dinner. Pretty nice, the sambal was great. hahas. :)
Went to buy Absoult Vodka and Jack Daniels, and wanted to get some medicine for hangovers, if anyone might need. Then splitting way with Jennifer Cheryl and Queen, Marv went and stopped Queen and Cheryl, so I could have a chance to pass Jennifer a card that I was doing the previous day. Well, thought everything ended that way. Messaged Jennifer and stuff, but she didn't reply, thought the message wasn't too reply-able. Well, perfectly fine. Then realised that her phone was off, but well, all is fine. :)
And so I thought.
I'm really not trying to force a decision, all I wanted was to explain what I feel. Its nothing that I am pissed about and stuff, if I am pissed at the slightest point... it would be at myself. That's what I really feel. If there is anything to amend this situation, or actually to make anyone, who happen to be affected by this matter, feel better, I probably won't mind doing it. Apparently things didn't... exactly went the way it should have. But I guess, sometimes in life, its absolutely inevitable that things would be mis-interpreted. All I hope is that, you understand what exactly I'm trying to say today and in this post, and well, in your words, "not to sink".

Sidenote: Chin Wee is drunk, and he's crazy over the 5-10 game. Puked and stuff, after drinking like... 2 cups of VSOP Neat? Gee, he's downright... mad. Well, maybe he's happy being high. Well, thought I could be really high and drunk and everything, then thought of that fateful day that I figured that... Drinking ain't a solution... to anything. Which I'll explain in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home