life is a paradox.

Monday, February 05, 2007

the power of 1; the magic of 2.

A speech that I found lying around in my room, with much help of my good friend in Secondary School, Dyana Wu! :)
----

1 is the root of everything and also the primordial* unit of life.
Nothing exists without 1, which makes it so magical.
It is the number of planets that is believed to contain life forms,
and the proton number of Hydrogen; the most abundant element in the galaxy.

1 being the basic counting number, is infinity.
If you take a square, and continuing adding sides to it,
it will eventually become 1 circle, with infinite sides,
rightfully so.

1 symbolises the individuality of a human's conscious self;
the idea that there is only 1 of a person; and the consciousness shall remain.
If the meaning of life is a number,
the number is 1.
----

Underestimate not the power of 1,
and believe in the magic that 2 can call forth.
Nothing exists without 1,
but nothing's meaningful without 2.

I <3 you :)


*existing at/since the beginning of a world/universe

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Jaclyn Chua said...

you; i love too.

there's no you without me
or is it, no me without you?

whatever it is,
*One needs *Two to live.

*pun intended

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger paradox pangs said...

:)

Well, i guess both works too? heh.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger dynwu said...

Heh, who knew I'd find this by googling me :) Hello again from secondary school, I guess :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home