life is a paradox.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

everyday romeos (i dont even know why)

on the telephone line
i can be anyone - a supermodel, a space invader
or even
a romeo with a bleeding heart.

in reality, i dont know what i'd do
maybe i'd slip out the back before you knew i was there
at the worst you'd just not care,
cause in our hearts we know that everyone's afraid
esp. in the heart of romeo that can never be pieced back perfectly.

you know,
fuck what i did, it didn't mean jack.
cause the path treaded is so bent,
give me some breath, some breathing room
for the sake for sounding even conscious.

this ain't an emo poem for the loveless,
it ain't even comprehendable.
just a page for the hopeless and the damned,
should there be a day of love,
let's all jump and hope we don't fall to our deaths.

send someone to love me,
keep me save from harm, the rain, or getting old before my time
so my soul can heal the pain and hide this shame
so before i'm charged guilty,
give me a chance to be a better man.

this is a song about a girl who dumped me,
on my big fat ass.
they dint know about it, they said.
but these smart bastards,
they all did.

summer time, i had a crush on you that you found out
keep this a secret
because i cant take it anymore
it hurts, so much,
i dont even understand why.

happy birthday, i never did dare to,
but who cares, does it mean jack to you
but who cares, does it mean shit to us
and this is how we'll all end;
bent and broken one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home