life is a paradox.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

the printed word.

I once read that the printed word is the deepest dagger that you can drive into a man's soul. The printed word allows the reader to create their own images, their own pictures, vis-a-vis the television. Well, I do agree, those are my images, and not like a television that gives me and tells me what I should be seeing.

He continued, "there will never be a viewer's digest, only a Reader's Digest. There will never be a media that dares call itself the Guardian and it can never bring out the Times in our lives."

Something along those lines.

Well, if the printed word is so powerful, maybe i'd write a letter to you and tell you how I feel and hopefully drive this dagger of love into your deepest depths eh?

But how'd you react? I think you'll just act as though it didn't happen... or maybe laugh as though it's a joke. haha. A joke indeed.

Well, maybe the printed word ain't that powerful... after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home