life is a paradox.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

a little side of you.

Flipping through those pages in my life, never thought you'd ever appear.
You appeared like a dream come true, a part of you that I wish would stay.
Moments of my life that I never knew you were there,
and moments that I never knew you'd be there for me.

So what happened? You were like an innocent girl, with the clearest smile.
You seemed to hide nothing, and that look on your face, was simply breathtaking.
Now, whenever you walk past, I begin to wonder,
What exactly happened? Was it me? If so, I'm sorry.

But one thing I know now, it's never gonna be the same ever again.
No matter how much I'd remember the sweet, innocent girl,
Nothing is gonna be changed.
Don't you agree?

If you'd ever ask me what's love,
I'll tell you,
"It's a moment that I am truly happy with the one I really like."

But I guess, someday we'll know,
we weren't meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home