life is a paradox.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

alex.... happy. =)

I only wish that this could be
Just dump your boyfriend and go out with me
I swear I'd treat you like a queen. A queen.


if it's really what he sent you, i guess i'm not sad or anything. i only have myself to blame; thinking for others even if i know it's dumb. to think that all this time i did things with him in mind, heh, and this is what he does. oh well, sucks right?

but it's okay. i think it's really okay, because that's me. being stupid and thinking that he's being a saint to help others, making the world a happier place. heh. who's gonna think for him?

his friends. sorry friends, for always being in trouble that you guys have to pull me out. but it's okay, because he know that what he did, he has no regrets and most importantly, he knows it's him, and even if it hurts him so...

he's still happy being himself.

the alex who talks to a million and one girls and gets so jaded about love.
the alex who knows that he has his great friends always there for him.
the alex who smiles because he's simply happy every single moment.
the alex, with others who are comfortable to be with him..

the alex you all knew. :) i'm back. just give me some time to adapt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home