life is a paradox.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

let's live.

some live this life,
with worries and woes.
passing everyday,
wondering why they're here.

but can someone help me understand,
the difference between living and being like them?
because that's the price that they pay,
slowly dying with each passing day.

i can't stand it anymore.
the life of a living,
indifferent from the dead.
please, take me away.

far away to a place,
where we'll stand on the cliffs.
where we'll do things because we want to,
and not we need to.

ultimately, life is a bitch,
cause' it'll take you away someday.
I know I'll fall into the darkness one day,
so let me live when I can.

if it goes well,
let my funeral be a party.
just save the money on everything else,
let's just book a club and drink away.

all i ask of you,
is to catch me if i fall.
because i know if you fall trying to live your dreams,
i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home